Campaign Against Child Labour – Karnataka
- To create alternative learning systems for children through meetings, forums, camps etc.
- To organize and empower women by setting up alternative banking systems, learning space to read and write, taking up their issues.
- To organize and empower youths through trainings, meetings and address their issues.
- To facilitate natural resource management by common people.
- To participate and create network of voluntary civil society, community and mass organizations on child rights policy issues.
Child marriages reduced. Rights of children particularly girl's enhanced.
- Children, youths and adolescent girl's participation enhanced to protect their rights.
- Women and men's groups are strengthened and they are participating in the protection of child rights.
- Child marriage taking place in the mass marriages significantly reduced and civil society groups and community based organizations on the issue of child rights vis-à-vis child marriage sensitized
- Convergence of Government departments, to effectively enforce mechanism to end child marriage practices strengthened.
- Strengthened campaign and strong network at district levels to end child marriages.